What jewelry means to a woman?
Jewelry represents femininity and social status in her different stages of life. It has always made women feel beautiful and confident. Everywhere in the world, women are wearing a variety of jewelry, be it about necklaces, bracelets or earrings, jewelry is extremely popular and most women are passionate about when wearing their favorite pieces.
Let’s breakdown the 4 basic pieces of jewelry that every woman should own at least before she ventures into more refined or high-end jewelry.
Natural Freshwater Baroque Pearl Necklace
These are fascinating gems with imperfect shapes of pearls that are absolutely opposite of the traditional pearls. Each one of the baroque pearl has its very own shape and size. The gorgeous piece is an ideal choice for bold women who want to show the world how special they are.
A rare gemstone that gives off super glittery shine that is uniquely created to be worn as a bracelet charm or necklace, making it a versatile jewelry for a woman’s gift box. As the bracelet charm is made of 100% natural spinel stone, it serves to repel negativity, grounds inspiration and empowerment; as well as promotes calmness and releases resentments to re-establish relationships.
This bold ring exudes elegance and refined simplicity, opens for interpretation by the wearer to be forward-thinking and courageous. It is a timeless inspiration behind an iconic collection, a look of ageless radiance, and pure feminine style.
A starry pair of bejeweled earrings to spice up daily ensembles. It is beautifully crafted and set with garnet and peridot diamond gems to complement any skin tones and overall fashion appeal.
Always starts small and low with your loved jewelry, be it from a necklace or ring or bracelet or earrings. Then gradually to expand to cultivate a higher or different appreciation of jewelry selections and wear.
Jewelry is an essential part of any fashion lover’s overall look. The right necklace, bracelet, earrings, or rings can spice up any outfit that would otherwise appear fairly drab and go unnoticed. It is essentially the icing and sprinkles on the cake of the rest of your look. It doesn’t matter if a cake is delicious. If it isn’t frosted and dressed up with sprinkles, not many people are going to choose to eat it. This metaphor rings true for the importance of jewelry within a look as a whole.
It might seem as though choosing jewelry isn’t a very difficult or important task. However, making choices about the jewelry you wear is important to the finish of your overall look. Without enough of the right jewelry, your outfit can easily appear mundane and underdone. On the other hand, with too much jewelry or the wrong jewelry, a gorgeous look can transform into an excessively gaudy disaster. It is important to create the perfect balance of jewelry for your look. This balance varies significantly depending on your outfit of choice. Jewelry that flawlessly complements one outfit is not guaranteed to have the same effect on a different look.
The standard 6 best tips for getting the perfect jewelry will come in handy knowledge:
1. Find a Statement Jewelry that is currently in fashion. Dramatic necklaces, bracelets, rings, and earrings that make a statement are all the rage. By all means, indulge yourself in the fun new trend of statement jewelry pieces.
2. When in doubt, wear less. A good rule of thumb is that less is generally more when it comes to jewelry. This doesn’t mean that you should skip out on wearing jewelry completely. However, choosing one to two statement pieces to wear with any given outfit is generally a better choice than trying to pack all of your favorite jewelry into one look. When you pick out jewelry, remember that it is meant to highlight your look without overpowering it.
3. Jewelry doesn’t only come in gold, silver, and bright colors. In fact, there is a wide spectrum of neutral jewelry pieces that every woman should have in her collection. The next time you’re out looking for jewelry, try to find pieces that include gray, black, or frosted neutral shades. These neutral pieces will set your jewelry apart from the standard metal or beads. However, they’ll still be able to easily complement the majority of your wardrobe.
4. Rings are some of the most transformative jewelry pieces. If you feel self-conscious about your hands, put on some rings. These simple, beautiful pieces immediately increase the elegance and femininity of your hands and your look as a whole. If you buy neutral, high-quality rings, you can even wear them all the time to improve all of your looks.
5. You don’t need to buy yourself a necklace of black pearls or a set of diamond bracelets. However, committing to an investment in higher-quality jewelry is definitely worth it in the long run. When you buy jewelry, make sure that it is crafted from stainless steel, sterling silver, or real gold.
6. One of the best ways to ensure that you’ll always feel great about the jewelry you wear is to personalize your jewelry collection. Don’t buy pieces that you think are boring just because you think they’ll match most of your wardrobe. Instead, develop a collection of pieces that catch your eyes. You’ll be able to find clothes to complement them and you’ll feel confident every time you wear them. Don’t be afraid to spend time and money developing your jewelry collection. The effort you put in will be well worth it.